Tuesday, July 3, 2007

week1 Friday

We found some games on EPIC when working with Fiona but were unable to put them with our other games on the intranet. We will use them as demonstration games with the data projector.

I was excited to discover a caterpillar game on Kidspiration today. At home I played with it and made up some more games for the children to use with me, they can physically move the items on the screen when they subtract- can't wait to use them with the data projector on Tuesday with my circle and square group.

Throughout the week I have caught children playing subtraction games on the class computer when they have been asked to do other activities such as play on the spelling game. This shows that the children find the subtraction games fun and they are motivating.

No comments: